Join us to talk about – and celebrate – our connection with Nature as we learn together about creating sacred spaces in our gardens.
Our conversation will last about two hours. We’ll talk about what’s important to us. We’ll share. And we’ll learn.
We’ll meet at Dos Palmas, one of my favorite coffee shops! The owners are terrific – so is the coffee. There’s a secret garden behind the shop where we’ll gather. Bring your ideas and questions!
If you’d like to read a little more about sacred gardens, you can begin by exploring this website.
- Three Sunday mornings – April 3rd, 10th, and 17th at 10am
- Dos Palmas Cafe – 3562 Adams Ave – that’s Normal Heights
- No bringing in outside food and beverage – please enjoy a cuppa there or whatever
- Please do RSVP so we can kinda get things set up for the right number.
- Please email to let me know you’re coming and if you have any questions!